I just looked at my countdown and we now have 49 days until my estimated due date! It really is getting closer and closer. I am getting so excited to meet Baby C.
My mom and sister are coming over tomorrow to paint the nursery and I'm so excited to see it done. Of course our furniture hasn't come in yet, but at least it's something. Dan and Josh put up a ceiling fan in our bedroom last night (first chandelier down - only 1,000 more to go!) and I slept so good last night with the fan on. We are so lucky to have our fantastic friends and family to help us with this stuff as I am pretty useless lately.
Baby is getting bigger and bigger and is really active. Usually I wake up about 4 or 5 in the morning because Baby is kicking and moving so much. I guess I should get used to waking up early in the AM with the baby!
Guess that's it for now - we are going up north for the 4th, so if I don't get a chance to write again - Have a Happy and Safe Fourth of July!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment