I just realized that I started this to keep everyone updated on all things Baby related and haven't been doing a great job of that lately... so here's what is going on these days.
I'm finally sure that I am feeling the baby move, which is just crazy! I was sure the other day when I was using my prenatal education system (yes - I know, it probably doesn't do anything, but I got it cheap on E-Bay!) It basically is a recorder in a fanny pack that I wear around my belly and it plays sounds that are supposed to make the baby smarter, more alert etc. It's kind of annoying to listen to because it is just really a steady thumping sound (maybe copying a heartbeat?!?) Anyhow, I was wearing it the other night while Dan and I were watching TV and he, of course, was making fun of me, and all the sudden I got a sharp pain in the middle of my tummy. I knew immediately that it was the baby, but what I can't decide if it's because Baby likes it or hates it... Now when I wear it, Baby C always starts moving around! Hopefully in the next couple weeks Dan will be able to start feeling the Baby C move as well.
Other than that my stomach is just growing away and I only have a couple pairs of pants that will fit me these days. I guess I need to suck it up and buy some maternity clothes - as I write this, I'm wearing a pair of Dan's boxers! I also need to get a swimsuit as our new house has a pool! I think I will be spending a lot of time there this summer. Maybe if I get brave I will post a picture of my growing stomach for all you out-of-towners.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment