Well, I decided give this blogging thing a try. We'll see if I keep up with it or not... I really wanted to try it in order to keep in touch with family and friends during this exciting and busy time!
Just to get everyone caught up, here's what has been going on the last six months or so:
In October, Dan and I packed up everything and moved back to New Mexico to be closer to our families and for Dan's job. (He actually took a job in NM in July, but they let him commute for awhile until we were ready to move.)
Our house in Phoenix is still for sale and now for lease as well. Whatever comes first, we will take at this point! Darn housing market.... Please keep your fingers/toes/etc. crossed for us on this front.
Until we got our house sold or rented we decided to rent an apartment instead of doing the two mortgage stretch. We are currently in an 800 sq ft 1 bedroom apartment with the dog (Stanford) and the cat (Ally.) It's close quarters, but we are getting along ok - no major blowouts yet!
In Mid-December we found out we were pregnant after many months of trying! Baby C's Estimated due date is August 18th, 2008. We are so excited to start our family and it just proves to me that everything happens as it is supposed to! Baby C wanted to wait to come to us until we were around the grandparents, friends and other family.
We waited until recently to tell most everyone about the baby and we have received such overwhelming support and excitement from friends and family. We really are blessed in so many ways. So far everything looks good (2 Dr. Appointments so far.) We are NOT finding out the baby's gender, so you all will all just have to wait!
I guess that catches everyone up for now. Our next appointment is March 12th, so I will post another update then.
Love to everyone!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment