We are slowly getting unpacked and hosted our first poker night on Saturday. It gave us more motivation to get more stuff put away, so at least 2 rooms in our house look nice (living room and kitchen.) Here's a couple pictures of our first poker night and Dan's new Poker hat.


Dan has been a mad man on the unpacking front, while here again, I am very little help... I get in bed and he goes to town, so when I wake up in the morning more and more stuff is magically put away - it is fantastic!
We are going to host Mother's Day Brunch for my mom on Sunday, so that will also make us get some stuff around the house done.
We had another doctors appointment today and everything is still looking good. Baby C's heartbeat was 150 bpm. It took a few minutes to find the heartbeat and when the nurse did, we could hear the baby kicking in between beats. It was crazy that you can actually hear the kicks! I go for some lab work in 2 weeks and for my next appointment in 3 weeks - I can't believe I will be in the 3rd trimester soon. Time is sure flying - only about 104 days until we meet our baby!
I've been promising for awhile to post a belly picture, so here it is. Dan took it on Friday night before we went to see Baby Mama (really funny!) and I thought I would share. Please ignore the stupid look on my face. I'm starting to have trouble bending over and my balance seems to be a little off (although I've never been graceful!) Dan has been very sweet - he keeps reminding me I'm not fat, just pregnant so that is always nice to hear.

Hope everyone reading is safe and doing well! Now that we have a guest rooom anyone from out of town is welcome to visit!

1 comment:
Martha - You look great!!! I love the blog - keep the posts coming!
Miss you both -
Jess Ford
Post a Comment