
We ordered our nursery furniture today and it should be delivered in 4 - 8 weeks. Here's a picture of what we ordered, but it will be in Cherry wood ins tread of the ebony. I'm starting to get excited about decorating the room and getting it ready for Baby C, but I also have no idea what I want to do with it! My mom and Erin are going to help me paint when they get back from their trips at the end of the month. So I guess I need to decide on paint colors soon. We will also try to get our stuff together and register this weekend. I'm starting to freak about all we have to do before the baby gets here, but I'm sure it will all get done.
We went to go see Cirque du Soleil last night with JP and Seah which was really fun. The baby was moving around like crazy during the whole show, so I told Dan that we should buy the CD, since Baby seemed to like it, but he said that it was probably just the loudness of the music, not the music itself... Who knows what it was, but Baby was liking it!

No comments:
Post a Comment