Luke got his first tooth recently. It broke through the skin on March 1st when he was 7 months and 1 day! It is steadily coming in further and I think there is at least one more soon to follow. He's chomping on anything and everything he can get his hands on and starting to drool a little more. We're lucky that he is not a huge drool baby like a few I have seen. I tried to take a picture to post, but he is not into showing off the tooth. I have barely seen it, just felt it - it's really sharp!
I'm excited that one finally came through as he seems to feel better since it has broken the gum, but I will really miss his gummy smile!
He's also getting really good at sitting by himself, but doesn't seem into to trying to crawl. I'm completely OK with that because mobility scares me. Dan and I are going to have to start baby proofing soon... We are totally slacking on this front!
Hope you are all well! Love and miss you...
No comments:
Post a Comment