Thursday, April 2, 2009

Two teeth and counting

Luke's second tooth came in a couple weeks ago and I think he is working on at least one more. He's been fussy again and his gums are swollen on the bottom. I thought he would get the top teeth next, but it doesn't look that way for now. I guess we will see!

ETA - Here's a bad photo of the 2 teeth. There was a huge series of pictures taken to get to this - he really didn't want to show these guys!


Other than that we have been trying to get some sleep and keep well. I've been fighting a cold and was pretty sick last week. Since I'm still nursing I can't take much, so I went to the spa instead. Got a sinus massage and an herbal wrap and that did wonders for me. I felt like a new person, so Dan and I actually went and did something together (without kiddo) on Saturday. Nothing too exciting, just went to the Pork n Brew festival in Rio Rancho and ate some BBQ, but fun!

Luke started swim lessons at the Y this week. It's so fun and I think he will eventually be a great swimmer. He kicks and kicks! We forgot the camera tonight, but I will get some pictures to post soon.

I guess that's it for now, but hope you are all well.

PS. Forgot to post our St. Patricks Day card - we will have an Easter photo shoot soon!

No comments: