Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Belated Easter!

Of course I had to do a pre-Easter photo shoot with the plan to send out an Easter Card. The card never got done, but here is a picture of Luke in his bunny ears (gotta love the 1$ section at Target!) Too cute, right?

I also got a pair for Stanford and here is what he thought of his Easter bunny ears...




Luke's first Easter was amazing fun. We got up early and went to church with Grandma Tomi and got to see a lot of the people that I grew up with at church. Grandma had a ton of compliments on her grandson!
After that we had brunch with Erin, Curtis and Dave and Tomi. Luke got some fun new Eater clothes and a baby T-ball game. He already loves playing baseball, but I hope we can keep him from hitting the animals with the little bat.


After a short nap (for Luke), we heading over to Grandma and Grandpa Conway's for an Easter egg hunt with all the cousins. Although I'm sure Luke didn't understand what was going on, he had a good time playing with the plastic eggs. He also had fun when Aunt Brenda or the girls chased the older boys with him.

It was a very busy day and we were all pretty wiped at the end, but it was worth it. I'm sure next year will be even better!
Hope you all had a great Easter as well - Love you!

No comments: